Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Personal Growth


My Growth as a Person through Education

When getting my BA I was excited to go on and get my Masters, not strong in the area of Technology, I didn’t know what to expect and so I was quite unsure of what to think. When I entered my first class and was told that I needed to learn how to use an iPad I was scared and didn’t know if I would be able to complete the program at that point.

Now I only have 3 weeks left of the classes that I am currently in at the moment and 1 class left after these are over. My knowledge has grown so much. I am great at using an iPad, Twitter, Blogging, and other devices.

As a professional, I have learned how to speak with others on a more professional level. When I started the program I felt as though I was a little immature and now I have more confidence when it comes to talking to professionals. I have also met other great professionals during this program and have really great connections which will help me get a teaching job when I am able to.

I am so thankful for this experience and I am glad that I stuck with this program and was able to grow. I hope that over time I will be able to take the information that I have learned from taking these classes and will grow more both as a person and a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment