Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Twitter Experiences


My Experiences on Twitter

I have spent a lot of time on Twitter during the last 6 weeks. I have read many amazing articles and I have learned much about teaching styles and what things that I can do in order to bring more information to my classroom using resources that I can use from connecting with people. I have also met a lot of really interesting people via Twitter and I know that when I become a teacher, they will be great people to reference.

 Some of my downfalls on Twitter is that I am not a teacher yet and although I have been subbing a little I have not really had a lot to post in order to get my name out there in the social networking world. Although I do read a lot of posts, I have a hard time responding because I can’t really experiment on what they are talking about in order to hold a conversation.

I really like Twitter although I am really liking google + due to me learning about more of the features and being able to work with others on papers and being able to say more than just a few words that Twitter allows you.

No comments:

Post a Comment